Friday, April 1, 2011

Two Photos

When Sam gave me this photo of me and Charles, he asked if I remembered taking it.  I laughed as he and I both know that I have no clue when this was taken.  I do appreciate them angling the shot to make me look my skinniest.  Ray & Charles at The Spotlight.

Notice in the reflection...am I grabbing Charles in an inappropriate way?

Secondly, we have the current condition of my legs.  Clumsiness.  I have to say, the one on my right leg hurt like a bitch!  The ashy legs, on the other hand, are just a product of pure laziness/don't-care-itude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at that carpet

what shampoo are you using

(just passed out from shock)

frank

Ray Avito said...

Carpet shampoo? Surely you jest? This carpet has seen no such thing.

Anonymous said...

goodness, i am noticing your hand

reminds me some five dollar hooker trying to get his sugar daddy's wallet

but nothings wrong with an occasional slutty pose

i use to hear that the spotlight was known for its hustlers

2011, i'm still looking for those hustlers

most of the time i just see trolls

goodness, i guess i'm very opinionated this cooler sunday morning

frank

Ray Avito said...

I am reading this while drunk...I don't understand any of the statements. However, comma, I'm sure it makes some sort of sense...

Ray Avito said...

Okay, now sober...I'm pleased you upgraded me to a $5 hooker, I can start a retirement fund.

There really are some tired gutter bunnies around that place! I could swear I remember there being some halfway decent ones at some point...

Y said...

Hmm you may not remember when this photo was taken but you sure flirted with the camera(or the camera man?),Ray;-)

Ray Avito said...

Probably a combination flirtation with both...*laughing*