Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grades Are In...

My current transcript along with what I'm scheduled to take next semester.  Yes, I dropped that Business class that I had been complaining about since day one of last semester.  When I retake it, if I hear any talk of any group projects, I will be ready to go on some kind of rampage...drinking, eating, killing...I'm not sure which one.

I feel like I want to add another class for next semester, but I'm worried the two I chose are going to be a challenge to juggle along with work.  I'm expecting long research papers and insane formulas that I've never heard of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good

frank

Ray Avito said...

You know the only thing I can see is that "W"!! *laughing*

Anonymous said...

yeah, i didn't want to say anything

but this might help


just think of your long lost love

William

Ray Avito said...

He's no longer long lost! I sometimes see him when his girlfriend (not pregnant) comes to do karaoke.