Monday, October 4, 2010

Well, That's Just PERFECT...

Let the self-flagellation begin!!  Napoleon gave us his our test today and after we had all finished, and he had taken the papers up, he went over the answers on the board.  I ROYALLY SCREWED UP THIS ONE PROBLEM.  Now I'm convinced that I did a belly flop on the whole thing.  I remember the particular problem and thinking that it seemed kind of long, but I soldiered on, all the way to the wrong answer!  Crappers.  I'm going to wear a hair shirt until next Monday as punishment.

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, I think I probably did pretty good on the test (PRAYING TO NON-EXISTENT TEH GOD), but this shaken confidence is going to make me study that much harder for Professor Smurf's test on Wednesday.

On an unrelated but fantastic side note:  YAY for going out to watch strippers at The Spotlight Bar last Saturday!  BOO for passing out on the floor Saturday night/Sunday morning!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay class

here is a little treat

if you ace the Wednesday test

whoever gets the highest score

will get to spend on night with RAHM

now is that incentive or is that incentive

frank

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant one night with Rahm not on...

on Rahm,

interesting pictures come to mind

Ray Avito said...

An on night with Rahm or a night on Rahm...either would be welcome. Hmmm, is it getting warm in here? Oh no, that's right, it's hot outside...

Anonymous said...

i love that look in the pic

your on a senate committee listening to some overpaid fool tell you why

the spotlight should be turned into a parking lot for blind one legged hustlers serving that new hotel on hollywood and vine.

Ray Avito said...

The phrase "senate committee" caused me to nod off mid-sentence...unless Scott Brown is removing his clothes again...