Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paul Ryan's Hair Is Pretty


While watching Rep. Paul Ryan's animatronic double (A definite victory in Tokyo robotic achievement!) deliver an oddly haltingly-speech-patterned (bugs, they'll fix that in the next model) response to the State of the Union address the other day, I could only think...such nice hair.  Did they use real human hair or is it some new synthetic?

Earnest fellow, very telegenic.  I did find myself developing a bit of a crush, wanting to muss his hair...we could raid Boehner's liquor stash for a quick belt or two, sing "Lift Every Voice and Sing" at the top of our lungs in the empty chambers and finally drunkenly crash into each other's arms for a round of stoic, analytical foreplay topped off with me giving him an efficient blowjob...stoically.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that reminds me, i actually saw an elliot look a like yesterday there in hollywood.

i almost passed out

and yes, you would think that nut job wanted to be president.

Ray Avito said...

Frankie? Hold on, let me put on my Urban Hat...Where you been at, home skillet?

Anonymous said...

well right now i'm at home looking at picture of ducks on a pole, ducks on a plane, ducks in a bathroom and ducks in a lake

oh and did i say on my very own computer.

Ray Avito said...

**trying to think of a duck-centered drawing**

Your own 'puter? Now I can start bombarding you with nonsensical emails...*snerk*

Anonymous said...

I dig Ryan's hair. And he just got a hot new haircut!

Ray Avito said...

I'll be on the lookout for it. I'm kind of into Paulie myself.