Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rich Is Bringing Sexy Back








The sexy Rich Harden returns to the A's this season (the home of his most flattering, thigh-hugging uniforms)!  None too soon, either, because Ethier and Kemp were getting tired of carrying the Hot California Baseballer banner all by themselves.

Most likely he'll be relieving, which means if the bar airs any of the games he's playing in, I'll have to pace my beer intake so that I last throughout the whole game.  I can drink a lot of beer in 6 or 7 innings.  By the time the relievers come on, I don't know what condition I'd be in.  Those inning can be long, what?

Will there be a shot of Zebulon to start the season?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is a rumor going around that you have already applied for the "towel boy" position for this guy.

and i understand one of your duties is to test the temperature of the water

of course with him in the tub!!!!

silly

frank

Ray Avito said...

If I don't get it, I'm going to drink an intoxicating Drano/Clorox mixture. Maybe I can get a hospital room next to Red Line Ron.