Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random Giants Rambling



Is there anyone on the Giants team that isn't injured?  I'm calling VooDoo on this.  Somebody check Romo's locker for poppets.

Okay, the game is supposed to be on Fox this weekend, but that's what they said last weekend and, huh there was no game.  Stop toying with me, Fox!  If it's one of those Fox Cable channels, specify please!

Eli's QB rating is currently 105.6 which I think is a good thing. **snickering**  Last game he completed 67.5% of his passes (Yay! for Eli!) for a total of 321 yards.  (Apparently the 300+ yard games are kind of common this season though.)  I don't know, I'm getting a good feeling about this season.  We'll see how the injuries affect things this week. (Osi AND Justin Tuck? Sheesh!)

Eli's pants are most flattering.

No comments: