Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Monday, Another Tragic Math Test!!

I'm seriously going to have to reconsider my major.  This math is vexing me.  So, Napoleon was going over the test after we turned our papers in and there's nothing quite like realizing that you got the VERY FIRST PROBLEM WRONG.  I don't think I did as bad as I did on the last one, but I've resigned myself to accepting my mathematical inadequacy.


In sexier and non-self-loathing-inducing matters, my friend Jackie (aka Vamga NovaHeart) gave me his card when I saw him the other night (afternoon?) and it had this spectacular picture of Jesus kissing a satyr!!  I do love a nice Bit O'Blasphemy so this was right up my twisted alley.  Hmmm, that sounded more perverted than was intended...yeah.  I mean, Jesus is getting tongued down, okaaay!!  Love it.

I just had a flash in my head of Eli Manning's skin tight football pants...I think they deserve a cropped picture focusing on their clingy beauty.  My word, all this sluttery going around in my head today...must be the lingering beer...

No comments: