Thursday, November 11, 2010

How Very Random...


I'm on the Fringe website today and I think to myself, "You know, I really love blimps."  I like that folks in the alternative world are using blimps.  It's just so random and fantastic.  I also love that Alterna-Astrid gets to display some skills that don't involve cooking or grocery lists!

So, my friend Roger's ex comes in to my work today to check his mail.  He is quite possibly the most attractive dusty homeless person I've ever seen.  How can he, while sleeping on the sidewalk, mind you, manage to look 100% fresher than me?  How very disturbing...and distressing.

Not that I spent the whole of yesterday being absolutely fascinated by the Diesel Washington Vs The Hate Brigade drama.  I laughed HARD at the wonderful entertainment of it all, and I suppose it succeeded in making me familiar with some characters that I'd never heard of before.  It's nice to fill out the character roster and to get a feel for what made Diesel declare HATE LEVEL: RED.  **cracking up**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

still can't believe that the spotlight is going away

someone mentioned that don was looking for a new location

but i doubt that is going to happen

oh well

frank

Ray Avito said...

I suppose I'll be staying in for a while!