Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where Were You, Drunken Abstract Jesus?!

Wow, so my last math test clowned me but good.  I don't know if I was distracted or what, but I made some RIDICULOUS mistakes that can only be described as a serious lack of focus.  I ended up scoring a 78.  SEVENTY EIGHT!!!  We only have a total of 4 tests in the class, which will be averaged for our final score.  So far I have a 91 and a 78; I'm going to have to really ace the next two in order to get my average back up to an acceptable place!

So after receiving that disaster in class Monday, I went out to the Spotlight.  (They've got "Whip My Hair" on the jukebox now, so of course I had to play it twice!  Go Willow!)  After about 6 beers, I drew this sort of abstract-ish Jesus on the cross.  I'm going to leave Drunken Abstract Jesus in my notebook so he can use his magic powers to help me get 100% on my next test!  (Go Drunken Abstract Jesus!)

No comments: