Friday, December 10, 2010

5 Revisions Ago...

Finals are next week!  I don't know if I applied myself as well as I could have this semester...most definitely not in the Algebra class.  But his grading curve is so ridiculous that I should still manage a B out of that class.  English and Psychology I'm not too worried about.  I've been doing good work in those.  I'm always nervous in English whenever we turn in a writing assignment.  This is the first class I've taken EVER where we had to turn in research papers and essays.  (That's right, Maben High School, I'm looking at you...)

So, my current assignment due tomorrow has been revised nearly 5 times because every time I read it, it just seems lacking.  The pictured version is the very first draft which was a joke.

I'm looking forward to next semester.  Right now I'm planning on taking Business 1 and a Humanities course called People and Their World: The Creative Processes.  That should be right up my alley.  In addition, I'll be taking whatever math course is next in line for me and my fellow slow wits, probably another basic Algebra class.  No more English classes, though!  These papers are nerve-wracking.

No comments: