Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Feel Like Celebrating!

Okay, so two of my grades have come in and both are A's!  I swear, if I hadn't gotten an A in PRE-Algebra, I was going to have to rethink things.  My last final this semester will be Saturday and it involves writing so I'm not sure how well that's going to turn out.  Right now, I shall revel in my temporary 4.0 GPA.

So I go out to the Spotlight after class last night and my favorite Go-Go Boy is there in street clothes.  Seeing as how I wasn't in my normal get-up (tons of eye makeup, sleeveless shirt, hat, boots, shorts), we both were like strange alter egos of our normal bar selves.  (That sentence made no sense.  This is why I'm worried about my final essay Saturday.  No time for revisions!)  I can never remember his name, the Go-Go Boy, that is.  It's something really hot like Giovanni or something.  He saw my psychology book sitting on the bar and mentioned that he has an AA in psychology.  Okay, look...cute as heck, great lips, friendly AND smart?  Get-outta-town.  Man, if I were still bothering with dating, I'd be putting the hard press on that one.

***NOTE TO FRANKIE*** I'm emailing this link to you as it seems you have lost my blog link and I miss your commentary.  I haven't had any squirrel or gopher related news in some time.  DUCK DUCK DUCK!  Maybe I'll see you out tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!

can't get to my email at work, but sent the blog site and will try to pull it up there

frank

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait

just a tooting minute

AND smart?!!!!!

with an AA in psych

is this you mystery star lover destined to be apart of your life forever?

okay, tell him that you require you daily supplement of cakesters, a baby grand piano and weekly visits to the nail salon.

that's not too much to demand

frank

Ray Avito said...

Thanks, Frankie! I should know the English grade around the 28th.

I could feed the go-go boy Cakesters, which he would eat seductively while gyrating...seductively...