Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Collaboration? Egads!

Filed Under: Not Liking This
One-fifth of our final grade in my business class is going to be decided by a GROUP PROJECT!!!  One-fifth!!  That really put a damper on my evening last night.  First off, I don't like working in groups.  Second, what if there are a bunch of slackers in my group?  Their slacking will have a huge impact on my final grade!  I was pretty much P.O.'d when I heard this.  My brain was still complaining about it when I went to bed.  I'm quite sure anything I post here about my business class will be a straight-up rant.

In other less dramatic news (laughing):  One of my fillings came out!!  I felt that area with my tongue the other day and was like, "Hmm, that feels like a hole..."  I went to the mirror to check and yep, a filling is M.I.A.  (Yes, I have that many fillings, Frankie, and just as many in the top row.  What?, we didn't go to the dentist when we were kids!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, hahahaha!!!!!

you mean you're working on one of the uh....how do you say it

"Group" projects....hahaha!!!

usually it comes down to one or two people doing everything so that the slackers can take credit

now for the missing filling, let me think....ummmm

oh, why not go to Ralphs and buy a big thing of very very chilly ice cream

no no no!!!!

don't do that, i'll be able to hear your scream all the way downtown.

frank

Ray Avito said...

I've resigned myself to the group project. Who knows, I'll probably be the weak link working with all those fresh young minds!!

I'm gonna have to get some dental work done while I'm still employed. 1800-Dentist!!

Anonymous said...

if you walk in to usc, for 80 bucks you can have a complete workup

they do have evening clinic after 6pm

but you have to go for a lot of visits, does take longer but much better than a private dentist.

http://dentistry.usc.edu/becoming_a_patient.aspx

Ray Avito said...

That's a good tip! I have a couple of things that need working on...

Sheesh! I just got finished doing math homework...12:42AM...must sleep now...