Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Experiment In Masochism

I think I will read the new copy of Details while watching "A Taste of History" on PBS which features slabs of meat and real butter and the like and then top it off by snacking on 1/2 price Valentine's candy while watching Danell Leyva and his perfect body perfect his pommel horse routine.  After that, I will stand naked in front of the mirror and wonder aloud why my body doesn't look like these guys' bodies and curse Teh God for not instantly transforming me into a brick house.  Then I'll go out and have 10 beers.

Danell...whew...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember Ray you look just like those guys

(pause....very long pause)

in sweet John's eyes

see

so stop complaining

besides

you know they are purging

please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Avito said...

I don't know, the only thing I see in John's eyes is a combo of evil eye and bleariness. I would like to inspect Danell's form to see if we have any similarities...

Ray Avito said...

Where you at, hooka?! See you've got me all breaking out the slang on that ass!! *laughing*