Thursday, August 25, 2011

Football Pre-Season Means New Eli!!


Welcome back Eli, seems like you just left a few days ago.  I could swear Eli is looking a bit more fit this season around the waist area.  Of course he was perfectly fine last season as well, but these shots make him seem trimmer.

So this talk radio host basically asked Eli if he thought he was in the same league as Tom Brady.  I know, right?  Rude!  And what was he gonna say?  No?  Good for him for saying that he considers himself in the same class.  When that response unsurprisingly led to much disbelief and chatter throughout the sporting sections of the internet, Eli gave a perfect response:  "I don't know how else I was supposed to answer that question."

Not expecting any televised preseason Giants in my area, but here's hoping I'm mistaken...

No comments: