Monday, August 8, 2011

Gripe From A Severely Immature 40-Year-Old

So, I sent my folks an email last week informing them that I was having anxiety about my job and life and that I was going to cancel my fall classes.  I got no response.

So, I sent my folks an email this week informing them that I had changed my mind and I was going to attend classes this fall as planned.  I got no response.

I can only infer from their lack of response that it doesn't matter to them either way, or more likely that they are used to my histrionics and decided to ignore this snit.  Either way, I feel like going to my room to pout.

This doesn't have the desired effect when you are in a different time zone than your parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay....i didn't want to break the news

but they won the lottery for 50 billion dollars

and they don't want that little fact to take you away from your classes

so they will say nothing

simple

frank

Ray Avito said...

Well, that's 100% better than them being dead, I suppose.