Thursday, August 25, 2011

Off To A Ripping Start Today!

Seems my brain had a slow start this morning.  One customer called to ask which post office delivers the mail here and I totally had a momentary brain power surge that interrupted normal functioning and I gave her the wrong address.  Only slightly wrong, but wrong none-the-less.  Hope it was nothing important.

Later a customer came in to check his and his mother's mail.  He rarely has his mother's key so I usually have to give him the original key.  Well, I was sure he had been in yesterday to check the mail (and plus I didn't feel like getting up) so I told him that today's mail wasn't in yet so there wouldn't be any new mail there.  He was like, "Oh, I was in yesterday?"  I was like, "Uh huh."  So we had a laugh and he left.  When he left I remembered that he was in TUESDAY, that day that I was so hungover, and that there actually was new mail for his mother.  Um...sorry...

To paraphrase Cher Horowitz, "Ooops, my bad!"

No comments: