Friday, September 16, 2011

Calling Neo...


Okay so I'm sure most people had this stuff in high school, but Maben High School was not trying to offer anything this complex.  I'm seeing it for the first time.  Professor Fuddle (this is my new nickname for him) teaches in a way that makes it seem as if he's thinking out loud.  It's almost like he hasn't prepared a lesson plan; he's just winging it and offering points as they occur to him.  Well, he seemed especially fuddled last night and the class was becoming more and more confused as he was "explaining" the matrix concept to us.

Dude, I felt like I was in "The Matrix" and Prof. Fuddle was the Oracle.  (could not resist that)

I was going to try to navigate this class without getting the book but after last night, Chegg please!

Now, the concept isn't really all that complex, it's just like solving systems of linear equations with multiple variables but SHEESH Fuddle was just in his own world for a bit there.  Huh, now I want to watch "The Matrix" again...that movie never gets old.  **On a side note:  Professor Speed was sweating profusely at the beginning of class on Wednesday night...I'm thinking the nickname may be more apt than I realized.**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i use to know how to do those type of things

now old, useless, with only one tooth in my head

hustlers not interested in me, of course they never were, not enough white in my hair

even a goat and two ducks were laughing at me

goodness old age

what next?

runny nose john gets super model of the year

(crying)

frank

Ray Avito said...

Ray does not think that Frankie is useless!

By the way, I went to the Gold Coast on Friday night and saw Leo there. It was okay. I'm not sure that I'm feeling it though.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!

YOU VENTURED OUT SIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!

(just passed out)

but i really never did like the goat coast

i've been there and then wondered why i went in the first place

i don't feel the place either

frank

Ray Avito said...

I know, right? My system nearly shut down from encountering all these unknown humans.