Thursday, September 29, 2011

OH MY LORD JESUS PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM MY BRAIN!!!

Why oh why did I click on to Good Day, LA this morning?  Why oh why did I not immediately change the channel when I heard the words "condom catheter"?  And for fuck's sake why didn't I beat my curiosity into submission when I saw that they were showing a clip from the Dr Murray/Michael Jackson trial?

So here I sit with the image of a dead, naked Michael Jackson with a plastic bag around his genitals with a catheter coming out of the bag and connected to a container of piss.

I refuse to hear anything else about this trial.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!

walked by the crimminal courts building going to the bank

had my first visual of the media frenzy staked out there

saw some guide that looked like he had escaped from the local mental institution holding a sign

"justice for michael jackson"

oh goodness

reminds me of the OJ days

you know the doctor's just a patsy for those well lets just say the bigger fish

why don't they focus on the real issues

like

water weight gain


frank

Ray Avito said...

We'll march to end water weight gain!!

My goodness, the trial AND that Occupy L.A. thing going on downtown at the same time? Should be a mess.

Anonymous said...

Pretty gross

saludos,
raulito

Ray Avito said...

The image I was creating certainly was! *laughing*

Anonymous said...

yeah i really need a haircut

too

frank

Ray Avito said...

...says Frankie from Left Field! You should let me give you one of my oh-so-great hair butcherings.

Anonymous said...

uh...maybe i schedule that uh later

frank