Monday, March 7, 2011

Two Photos

My boss brought this shirt for me from his last vacation.  I was most surprised when I took it out of the bag.  My clothes are generally pretty subdued, so I had to wonder what made him think I might like something this flashy.  I wore it at work the next day and actually, I do like it very much.  Somehow I feel like I should have a straw hat and a drink poured into a coconut shell.

Then we have what I consider flashy for me, my bar persona.  Where is everybody?  I could swear I remember there being a couple of customers in there!  (Georgie was in the shot but I cropped him out, don't want to upset anyone.)  Seeing as how this photo was taken just a little bit before I left, I seem oddly composed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is everyone?

they must know about the hawaiian shirt

okay, only in this instance

hawaiian shirt versus suicide

i choose uh let me think.....


not the hawaiian shirt

frank

Ray Avito said...

The mail lady was like, "Too many motorcycles!" No she di'int!!

Rick said...

Ray you look lonely there. Where's all the guys hitting on you?

Ray Avito said...

Some people have this thing about not drinking during the daytime...what's up with that?