Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Seem To Recall This Persona...

Sexy Benji sent me this photo from my evening at The Spotlight last night (which, by the way, unfortunately did not include an appearance by Frankie).  I remember having a long conversation with this persona, but I did get an antagonistic feeling when I saw the photo.  I'm thinking I was secretly hating him because his skin is clearer than mine and he doesn't have a missing tooth.  BITCH!!

Hmmmm, all this talk about the Spotlight is making me want to go and play Ain't No Way on the jukebox and annoy Tony...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>>>doesn't have a missing tooth. BITCH!!

you mean you haven't already stuck you foot out at the appropriate moment....to fix this annoyance

frank

Ray Avito said...

Dare I be that bold? *snickering*

Anonymous said...

naw....don't worry about it

taking a look at that picture

he's probably thinking

"I make everything look good, like this old man i'm holding on to.

He's got some contagious gum disease, but hey....i do pro bono"

naw, don't think about it Ray

(evil laugh)

Ray Avito said...

"I make everything look good" is my FAVORITE QUOTE of the MONTH!!

I'm sure he was also having some thoughts about my incoherent slurring of 3 syllable words.

**Stares at scarf around dude's neck...thinks..."Good that he does pro bono, might have trouble getting people to pay him"**