Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So Get THIS, Frankie!!

Okay, so I go out Saturday morning to the Spotlight and was feeling all drunk from the night before.  Instead of taking my normal seat at the end of the bar near the bathroom, I sat at the front talking with Percy and Mark.  Now, Mark has let it be known several times that he has some kind of problem with me but it's always when he's really drunk so I just always assume it's the beer talking.

So we're in some conversation that I don't remember and at one point I laughingly say that I was going to pour my beer on him.  His whole demeanor changes and then he gets up and pours his beer on me!  I know, right?!  I felt like one of those cads or vixens in 1930's movies that were always getting drinks thrown in their faces!  It was quite fabulous and I had a very good laugh about it later.

I hate you had to miss this spectacle because it was some grand entertainment.  Unfortunately I wasn't wearing any eyeliner so there was no smeared eye-makeup to make it that much crazier.  Now, that would've been a sight!  Normally, I just like to watch the drama rather than be a part of it, but...eh...we all have to do our part for the cause of "atmosphere" right? **laughing**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pour beer over you, goodness, when did the spotlight start wet t-shirt night or should i say morning

just picture runny nose john in a wet t-shirt

wait i'm eating

(running to bathroom to purge)

Ray Avito said...

**Sammy Davis, Jr Voice** Oh, it was the scene, Man!

Unfortunately I was wearing a black shirt so no near nudity, dagnabbit...