Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What You Don't Want To See On The Way To The Bathroom: A Blood Trail



So I'm going to the bathroom at work and what do I spot in the hallway?  Oh, just a trail of blood is all.  Crime scene?  Sudden nosebleed?  Miscarriage?  This is the second mysterious blood pattern I've seen in this building.  Personally, I think someone should call in the Fringe division if they can get Olivia and Peter to stop holding hands long enough (!!! Olivia!  Holding hands!  I'm traumatized!).  This could be one of those weak spots between universes and all that blood on Walternate's hands could have physically manifested itself as real blood and dripped from his hands as he crossed back over.

And that concludes my late afternoon hunger-induced ramblings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!

A BACK ROOM ABORTION!!!!!!!!11

Where's the hanger?

did you check the toliet?

and see an aborted John with a runny nose!!!

let me guess, did you flush the aborted fatus down the toliet????!!!!

frank

Ray Avito said...

...and I'm guessing from the pattern that the person had to be staggering...abortion gone wrong, I think you nailed it! I should've tried to locate the aborted thing. I'm sure some satanic cult would pay good money for something like that.